Tourist Run Amsterdam takes your privacy seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy rights. We want you to know why we collect your personal information, what we collect, how we use it, and for how long we store it. We also want you to know how you can access, amend, correct, and in some cases delete your information.
Who we are
When we speak of Tourist Run Amsterdam, we mean the Coöperatie Tourist Run Amsterdam U.A.
Why we collect information
- We collect personal information when you book a running tour or send us an email. We collect information when you buy and/or use our services. We do this to be able to deliver our services, to send you important operational information.
- Our advertising partners collect information about your behavior on our websites in order to deliver interest-based advertising on our behalf. We do not share any personal information with these partners.
What we collect
- We collect name, email and optionally your phone and running tour pick-up address.
- We collect data that you have sent to us through an online survey, event attendance application, support ticket, or job application.
- We collect anonymous information sent by your browser when you visit our websites, including IP address, operating system, and browser version. If you identify yourself by filling out a form.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of our websites and follow up on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Google Analytics allow us to analyze data in aggregate, we do not collect or store any personal information in Google Analytics.
How we use information
- We never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- If you have requested a marketing asset or have participated in a marketing event, we use your personal information to follow up on the effectiveness of the marketing activity.
- If you are a customer, we use your contact information to send you information that is relevant to your use of our services.
- We may share information with vendors that act on our behalf, such as services we use to maintain our contact records. These vendors act on our instructions and adhere to the policies described in this document.
How long we keep information
- We keep your information only for as long as it is warranted from to fulfill our commitments to you, or to adhere to legal or regulatory requirements.
Your choices and rights
- You can choose to opt out of marketing communications at any time.
- You can request a copy of your personal information and you can update any incorrect information. (EU only.)
- You can ask to have your personal information removed. This does not apply when we need to keep your information for legal reasons. (EU only.)
- Email: email@example.com